Walter Droege Net Worth

Walter Droege and his wife Hedda im Brahm Droege founded Droege International Group in 1988 in Dusseldorf, Germany. The company has since grown to become one of the world's largest business consulting, restructuring and corporate advisory practices, with annual revenues of over $10 billion and 62,000 employees in 30 countries. Droege has a hybrid business model, providing consulting services to external clients and making direct investments in corporate subsidiaries and medium-size companies. It also has a venture program aimed at emerging high-growth companies. Walter Droege owns 78% of the company and serves as CEO and executive managing director, while Hedda is vice-chairwoman of the supervisory board and owns the remaining 22%.
Walter Droege is a member of Service

Age, Biography and Wiki

Birth Place Dusseldorf, Germany, Germany

💰 Net worth: $4 Billion (2024)

Walter Droege, widely recognized as Service in Germany, is an exceptionally successful entrepreneur whose net worth is estimated to reach a staggering $4 billion in 2024. As a prominent figure in the business world, Droege has cemented his reputation through his astute business ventures, investments, and notable contributions. Renowned for his strategic acumen and vision, he has consistently demonstrated exceptional leadership as the head of his numerous ventures. Droege's amassed wealth is a testament to his immense influence and financial prowess, making him a truly remarkable figure in the world of business.

2016 $6.4 Billion
2017 $7.6 Billion
2018 $8.7 Billion

Some Walter Droege images



Walter Droege founded Droege International Group AG, which provides restructuring and turnaround advisory services, in 1988 in Düsseldorf, Germany.